- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 F150 XL
This truck is currently ranked 1358th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 3% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.4331 on radials
stock internals, stock trans, stock heads, stock intake, stock
throttle body, no P&P or gasket matching, stock headers.
- 3.73 gears
- Detroit TruTrac LS diff.
- General Grabber UHP 265/70r16
- Line-X bedliner
- Truxedo Deuce tonneau cover
- AF1 CAI kit
- ASP UDP 25%
- Cherry Bomb Vortex SIDO catback
- Magnaflow hiflow cats
- Beltech 2" rear shackles
- Troyer tunes 94 octane performance tune (tuned for old 3.08
- gears w/open diff) Xcal 3
- Dual E-fans
- New tunes for 3.73 gears.
Truck has about 285000 kms on it and still runs like a champ.
Race weight with driver ~4200 #s.
Last dyno run #'s 163.17 rwhp / 231.59 rwtq
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 2, 2011 at 1:10 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:07 EDT 2013.