- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T Clubcab
This truck is currently ranked 684th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 51% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.85 on Hoosier slicks
White 2000 clubcab R/T
- mopar headers
- magniflow duel exust no cat
- hughs 52mm tb
- M1 2bbl
- fipk intake
- KRC 210x cam
- 1.7 crower roller rockers
- 2800 viper stall
- caltrac traction bars
- 4291 NGK V-Groove plugs
- crane cam ignition
- Crane cams LX-92 coil
- electric fan
- mopar double roller timing chain
- smt 6 tuner
- hoosier 26/10.0/R15 slicks
- Ported stock heads bigger intake valves
- Underdrive Pulleys
- Better tune
This entry was last updated on
Saturday December 20, 2008 at 11:34 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:03 EDT 2013.