- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 744th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 47% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
- MP Big Valve R/T heads milled and ported by Hughes Engines,
- Port matched and plenum ported MP M1 MPI 4 bbl intake manifold,Fastman 51.75mm throttle body, Hughes 1.6 roller rockers/springs/lifters/pushrods,Hughes 2228AL cam, Neal Chance 2400 stall torque converter, 4.56 ring and pinion gears, Keystone Restyling ram air hood, K&N 14x3 FilterCharger and X-Stream air flow top, Mopar Performance PCM, Marren Motorsports balanced 19# fuel injectors, Mopar Performance ceramic coated headers, 3" exhaust: Random Technology cat and Dynomax Race Magnum muffler, Kenny Brown X-brace,ASP underdrive crank pulley, 180 degree thermostat, Magnecor KV85 competition ignition wires, MSD 6A ignition and Blaster SS coil,Custom fabricated driveshaft loop.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 21, 2002 at 7:43 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:33:02 EDT 2013.