- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Gmc Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 623th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 56% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.9 on 215/70/15 DOTS
Looks like a 4 banger sonoma your grandpa would drive.
- Comp 270ahr
- heads ported and polished by lingenfelter
- ATI Prochager and intercooler with 4"pulley
- ported lower intake
- Edelbrock T.E.S. headers and y pipe
- 3" mandrel bent exhuast w/ dynomax ultraflow muffler
- TB mod
- No EGR
- Zippy shift kit
- Super Billet servos
- .490 boost valve
- 2400 Hughes converter
- Detroit locker
- 215/70/15 Paramount Stigmas. Bone stock tire.
- 3200 Vigilante converter with a 4000 rpm shift extension.
- 3/4 drop
- maybe 4.10's
"Doctors of Performance"
Record Holder for fastest 4.3L s10 on street tires.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 3, 2005 at 5:13 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:59 EDT 2013.