- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 228th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 84% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.65 on Slicks
- Accufab Billet TB, JLP Tuned Diablo Revolution Chip, Pro-M 92mm MAF, Built Short Block, 03 CNC Ported Heads, Kenne Bell Blower@15lbs, 3.0" upper pulley, 6# Lower pulley, JLP Traction Bars, 55lb Injectors, Dual 255lph Fuel Pumps, Dynatech Long Tubes w/ High Flow 2 Cat Mid Pipe, Bassani Cat Back w/ X-Pipe, JLP Thunder Pipe
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday October 19, 2004 at 12:20 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:58 EDT 2013.