- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 912th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 35% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.170 on Bald Kumho 711s
1999 flame red single cab 5.9 R/T
- Mopar PCM, Mopar M1 2bbl intake, Fastman 52mm TB, K&N FIPK Gen II, Mopar midlength headers, ASP Crank Pulley, Flowmaster 3" exhaust with dual 2.5" outlets dumped before bumper, gutted cat with Fastman o2 simm
Drag radials and ill be 13s :)
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 13, 2005 at 9:50 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:57 EDT 2013.