- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 Chevy S 10
This truck is currently ranked 380th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 73% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.6 on slicks
all stock body
- 350 4 bolt main
- stock crank and rods
- 10/1 flattops
- dart heads
- comp cam 510 lift
- 1.5 roller lifters
- torqer II intake
- holley 850 dblpmp
- headman headers
- moroso aluminum water pump
- moroso electric water pump drive
- electric fan
- holley electric fuel pump
- complete msd 6al ignition
- B/M turbo 350 trans
- 8in 4800 stall
- dropped 6in front/rear
- 8pt roll bar
- tubbed w/ladder bars and coilovers
- 1964 olds/pontiac rearend narrowed w/ 5.56 gear
- moser axels
- centerline wheels 15/3.5 front 15/14 rear
- 15/1 427ci smallblock
- trans brake
I plan to break into the 11s with the existing motor w/out nos.
This entry was last updated on
Monday May 6, 2002 at 12:55 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:55 EDT 2013.