- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Tim Cochran II
1999 Dodge Dakota 6.7L R/T
This truck is currently ranked 334th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 77% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.76 on Mickey ETstreet
APS 46RE 4spAuto
- 406stroker, Kammer 544lift cam, M1intake, Mopar Headers, QickDs TB, Vortech V1S Trim, True Duals, 1.7RRs, Mopar PCM
- YS Trim S/C KRC Performance Intercooler system, B/G PCM Flash.
Meet my Mustang Eating Trans Am whipping LIGHTNINGKILLER R/T!
This entry was last updated on
Monday March 1, 2004 at 9:04 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:54 EDT 2013.