- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport
This truck is currently ranked 972th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 31% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.65 on on radials
360 ci. / 5.9L
Engine type:360/245hp@4000rpm,330ft.lbs.@3250rpm,with a 9.1:1 compression ratio,stock 3.55 gears with open diff., auto trans,Leather int. elect mirrors, tilt, cruise, FM/AM/CD, power seats digital compass and outdoor temp.
- -true 3'' dual flowmaser exhaust/with turn downs
- -160 degree hypertech thermostat
- -hypertech power programer III
- -cold air inake
- -electric cooling fan
- -transmission and oil coolers
- -custom shift kit
- -4:10 gears
- -synthetic oil
- -cosmetic upgrades
- -cam/roller rockers
- -M1 intake manifold
- -MSD ignition system
- -stand alone fuel system
- -locker for the rear end
I plan to start building a stroker 360 this summer to replace the original that has 170,000 miles on it.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday May 28, 2005 at 10:22 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:53 EDT 2013.