- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1974 Ford F-100
This truck is currently ranked 59th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 96% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.33 on 31x13.5 slicks
1974 Ford F-100 SWB
- 2x3 tube chassis, pinto suspension, 4-link, 3" chopped top,
- lexan windows
- Currently being rebuilt with a SFI 25.2 chrome-moly chassis to run hi 4's/7's. Has been changed to strut frontend, 641" alky engine, etc.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday August 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:52 EDT 2013.