- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Ram
This truck is currently ranked 1150th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 18% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.32 on Radials
SLT Laramie 318 Auto
- Airaid cold-air intake
- white-faced gauges
- single in dual out Flowmaster
- 426 HEMI
- 4.10 Gears
- 5 speed tranny
- 250 Shot Nitrous
If you cant dodge it, RAM it
Pretty quick for a still stock truck
but upcoming mods should help out alot
This entry was last updated on
Thursday March 17, 2005 at 12:36 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:49 EDT 2013.