- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1995 Dodge Dakota CC SLT
This truck is currently ranked 923th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 34% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.1 on street radials
4 speed Auto
1995 Dodge Dakota SLT Club Cab with 5.2L V8 engine, auto transmission, 3.55 rear gear.
- Powerdyne S/C w/6# pulley, F&B billet 50mm TB, JBA ceramic coated headers, Speedtweaks IAT adjuster, MP SBEC, FMS 24# injectors, Vortech FMU, TransGo shift kit, Gibson 3" catback exhaust (welded), Hellwig rear anti-swaybar, double spring clamps, MP limited slip rear end, Extang Sabre Tonneau
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday January 2, 2002 at 2:30 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:48 EDT 2013.