- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Chevrolet 1500
This truck is currently ranked 978th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 30% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
1998 Silverado short bed reg. cab. No power anything. Came with window tint and that is about it.
- 2/4 chassis tech drop
- 17' American Racing Torque Thrust II's (Imagine that!)
- roll pan
- billet grill insert
- 1999 346ci LS1
- Computer programed
- basicly stock
- I have to pay off my parents! But I need to get my computer programed better, I've been told I can run 14.0's with lots of computer work at the track. Also I need to get rid of the 3.08s in the rear and put in 3.73's and a posi. Someday I would like to make custom headers and do a heads and cam package.
- And like everyone else, supercharge it!
I love this truck. I looks nice and runs hard.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday April 23, 2003 at 9:45 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:47 EDT 2013.