- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2005 GMC Z71 Sierra
This truck is currently ranked 247th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 83% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
Z71 4x4 Leather, heated seats etc. Tow package and all the frills
- Magnuson TVS 1900 Supercharger 12lbs peak boost
- FLT level 7 Trans
- LPE GT2-3 cam
- Meth injection
- 3.73's w Detroit TruTrac Posi
- Volant CAI
- AS&M LT headers
- Synergy Performance Custom Dyno tuning
- dual exhaust-Magnaflow cats, Borla XR-1 mufflers
- Nitrous Outlet wet 75 shot
- 90mm intake
- 90mm LS2 Corvette Throttle body
- 3" pulley
- 75 shot
- Belltech street performer shocks (4)
- Belltech Urethane bumpstops (4)
Getting harder to squeek out a few hundredths...more coming!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday November 10, 2010 at 7:54 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:44 EDT 2013.