- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1991 GMC Syclone
This truck is currently ranked 189th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 87% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.67 on drag radials
4.3 liter V6 (262 cubic inch), Turbocharged and Intercooled, 4speed Auto Transmission and Full Time All-Wheel-Drive. 3,550 lbs.
Truck sold in July '04 :-(
- McCoy Motorsports Supermotor - www.ToBeFast.com
- Ported & Polished Stage3 Vortec heads, .512 cam, T72 turbo, and FAST stand alone fuel management system (SpeedPro).
- Roadmaster Built 700R4 Transmission
This entry was last updated on
Sunday August 5, 2007 at 4:49 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:41 EDT 2013.