- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1985 Chevy S-10
This truck is currently ranked 71st out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 95% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.36 on 29.5 slicks
The 1/4 mile time and speed was calculated by a calculator at mustangworks.com. I bumped the top ten trucks at dragtruck and all showed within 1-3 thousands and 2-3 mph. If enough people call foul I will take the 1/4 time off. All We have here In NW Florida is 1/8 mile tracks. There is no 1/4 track to run at and I believe my truck will run that time.
- Matching NASCAR (PONTIAC) heads and intake.
- 408 chevy
- Weisco 14.5-1 pistons
- eagle 4340 crank, h beam rods
- Comp 630-660 roller cam
- 5000 stall
- Nine inch ford 543 gears full spool,
- 4-link/coilovers, trick front springs
- Holley 1050 dominator
- 8 point roll cage, inside gutted, all sheet metal in place. 2790 lbs with driver in it.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 14, 2012 at 5:24 AM EST
This page was last updated on Tue May 7 00:46:56 EDT 2013.