- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
This truck is currently ranked 170th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 88% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.50 on Drag Radials
AWD Jeep, full interior plus stereo system. Roughly 5200lbs
- Stage 6 Motorsports 76mm turbo kit, headers, PPP Stage 2 cam, stock bottom end, Paramount Performance NAG1 trans/transfer case/flexplate/3700 converter, Meziere Electric Water Pump
I make a lot of people say.... WTF?!?!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday July 13, 2011 at 1:07 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:30 EDT 2013.