- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1983 Chevy S10
This truck is currently ranked 502th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 65% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
1983 Chevy S10 Pickup
- 1968 327 V8
- 350 Heads
- mild competiton cam
- Competiton cams roller rockers
- TH350 trans w/ B&M shift kit and cooler
- B&M Quicksilver ratchet shifter
- Camaro rear with 323 gears
- Billet aluminum pulley kit
- Holley 650 4 barrel carb
- Edlebrock performer dual plane intake manifold
- Hedman headers
- Dual custom exhaust with Flowmasters 40 series
- HEI performance distributor
- Timing gears
- Fiberglass cowl induction hood
- much more...
I may be getting a Hoosier Sponsorship in the spring!!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday August 1, 2006 at 12:16 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:29 EDT 2013.