- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 ford ranger
This truck is currently ranked 1394th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 1% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on X-terrains
tire chirpin auto
spyder cracks through windsheld,
- 33x12.5x15 pro comp Xterrains
- MT classic II 15x10 rims
- 4 platuim bosch spark plugs takes 8 but cant get to the
- other 4
- rear stablizer strap (old red tow strap)
- about 200lbs of sand in the bed to help keep those tires from spinning
- fix the cluster lights, can only see that left side of cluster, (gas, engine temp, half of speedo)
200,500 miles on her and it still has enough power to spin the 33 inch tires in the rain around a corner (if i am lucky)
This entry was last updated on
Thursday January 1, 2004 at 10:28 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:27 EDT 2013.