- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Dodge Ram HEMI
This truck is currently ranked 1059th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 25% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.183 on 20 Inch Stocks
stock w/ 3.92 rear
HEMI,20 inch Rims and Sport Package
- AirAid Intake System, AirAid Modular Intake Tube, AirAid (PowerAid) Throttle Body Spacer, Flowmaster 40 series Exhaust. Extang Tonneau Cover. Triple Pillar Guage Pod (Volt Guage, Vacuum Guage, and Nitrous Guage.
- Installing 125 shot Nitrous Kit w/ Dual Purge Kit, Ram Air Hood, MOPAR Performance Computer Module and sooner or later Kenne Bell Twin-screw Supercharger.
Hoping to get the trucks into the 8.90/9.00 without using nitrous nor Supercharger. Truck is a strong bracket racer.
This entry was last updated on
Friday July 9, 2004 at 2:50 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:25 EDT 2013.