- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1981 chevy scottsdale
This truck is currently ranked 745th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 47% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.92 on 26
It's got a Demon carb, headmen headers, 21/2 ex 40sies flowmaster, 12 bolt 3.73, edlebrock performer intake, Holley Blue race fuel pump. All the intrunals are stock the truck makes 160 psi ever clinder. The truck is about to have a complet new breathing salusion. It is a B&M supercharger, Lunati cam, Manley 2.02 1.60 valves, gear drive, and about 7 pounds of boost then will see what the times are
- 144 supercharger running 5lbs of boost. just got the heads done 2.20, 1.60ex little pocket porting flows great.
- The cam is .476lift .228dur @.050 114ls and a cinterline of 111,great cam for superchargering
- To rebuild the 350 to a 355 with KB pistons so i can run more boost and a better crank and rods
If you can make a truck run just as fast as any of the super street cars you now what you are doing
This entry was last updated on
Thursday October 23, 2003 at 4:16 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:24 EDT 2013.