- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 dodge dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 809th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 43% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.98 on slicks
518 4spd auto
.030 over 360 magnum, scat steel crank, stock rods(ARP bolts),Comp cams xtreme energy cam(520/520 210/220@.50)Custom head work,stock intake manifold (24lbs injectors).
custom trans(viper 3000 stall, shiftkit)
- Laughing gas is a cheater, but hey 12's aren't to far away!
Hauls ass on pump gas!
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 24, 2006 at 8:21 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:22 EDT 2013.