- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Chevy S-10 2WD
This truck is currently ranked 813th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 42% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
- Powerdyne Supercharger 5.5psi@5500rpms
- JBA Headers
- 2.5" Ypipe
- 3" high flow cat/catback w/dynomax bullet muffler & a dump
- 3.73 Richmond Gears
- Torsen diff 2nd one
- Flex-a-lite electric fan
- Bill Mach FMU
- Vortech inline fuel pump
- 4cyl shifter console
- 2" drop spindles(belltech)
- 3" drop leaf springs(belltech)
- Turbocharger in place of now sold powerdyne
- air/water spearco intercooler
- roll pan
- cowl hood
- new rims/tires pep boys specials dont support the front end
- remove unneeded weight
Made reader's rides in March 02' Super Chevy and at one point was to be considered thee fastest stock internal v6 extended cab w/blower. I only hope when the I make the turbo setup it has nearly as good results as my crappy powerdyne did. Im hoping to come out in the low 12's and tune into the 11's
This entry was last updated on
Friday December 30, 2005 at 4:17 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:17 EDT 2013.