- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This truck is currently ranked 796th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 43% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 5.9 Litre V8.
- KRC Performance Cam
- Edelbrock Heads
- Mike Leach Headers
- 3 inch exhaust: 50 Series Flowmaster, Carsound Hi-Flo Cat, mandrel bent tailpipe.
- K&N FIPK
- B&G performance pcm
- APS 52mm Throttle Body.
- "Kolak" Ignition Upgrade.
Fast for a brick on wheels
This entry was last updated on
Monday August 18, 2008 at 5:36 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:16 EDT 2013.