- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 1111th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 21% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on radials
93 GMC Sonoma 4.3L Single Cab Short Bed
- Belltech 2in. Drop Spindles
- Belltech 3in. Drop Leaf Springs
- Belltech 2in. Drop Coils
- Belltech 2in. Drop Blocks
- K&N Intake
- T&T Throttle Body Spacer
- Accel 8.0mm Spark Plug Wires
- kyb Gas Shocks
- Hypertech Performance Chip
- Carsound High-Flow Catalytic Converter
- March Performance Pulleys
- Dynomax single exhaust system
- JBA Cat4ward hedders
- 670 cfm TBI
- Edlebrock Intake Manifold
Love this truck but it is a ugly color. Best run in a llong time!!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 10, 2002 at 4:06 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:11 EDT 2013.