- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 chevy s-10
This truck is currently ranked 1206th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 14% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.101 on DOTs
01' S-10 Extreme, 4.3l, 4l60e, all power stuff. G80 gov lock, 3.42.
- Edelbrock headers and y-pipe
- 3" dynomax ultra flow....no cat.
- Casper electronics o2 sim.
- Custom made cold air intake
- Descreen mas
- MSD Dig 6
- Taylor Wires
- Nitrous Express 75 shot
- 160 t-stat
- Ait Temp Modualr
- Air Lift Gen 2 kit. FBSS
- Engine driven compressor, 12 gal tank, (4) 15mm SMC's, (4) 10mm SMC's
- 20x8.5" Boyd Coddigton Turbo 5-spoke
- Bridgstone Potenza pole position 245/35r20
- Starting with the simple stuff
- underdrive pullies, throtle body mod, egr mod
- Then port and polished heads with full valve train upgrade
Someday you will look down and see me pass ya!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday November 23, 2003 at 11:50 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:08 EDT 2013.