- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 351st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 75% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
1999 White Lightning with factory options of CD changer and towing package.
- Modifications include: Snuglid, 4:10's, full Bassani exhaust, NX nitrous kit, PSP 4-way chip, PSP 4# lower pulley, LFP 2# upper pulley, PSP Caltracs, FRPP throttle body, Get-n-Go Powercooler, Hoosier QTP's, Level 10 shift kit, JWG electric fan, Cobra water pump, LFP driveshaft loop & aluminum driveshaft, Factory Tech Valve Body, Circle D torque converter
This entry was last updated on
Friday January 31, 2003 at 1:07 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:06 EDT 2013.