- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Ram 3500 QC
This truck is currently ranked 1041th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 26% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2WD QC 4.10 gears 3500 5spd.
- Stage II injectors, DDUFM fuel box, K&N cold air system, Jardine4" exhaust. Westak gauges, Southbend Con OFE clutch.
- EDM injectors and possibly twins.
This truck is quick but many more diesel trucks are plenty faster. The surprise in your victims eyes when they get spanked by a 7000 pound truck is priceless.
This entry was last updated on
Friday May 23, 2003 at 12:44 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:32:03 EDT 2013.