- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 DODGE DAKOTA
This truck is currently ranked 653th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 54% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.9 on RADIALS
COMES WITH 5.9 ENGINE, SPORT HANDLING, 17 INCH WHEELS
- POWERDYNE SUPERCHARGER
- CATBACK AND HEADERS BY GIBSON
- MOPAR TONNEAU
- MSD IGNITION
- COMPETITION ENGINEERING SLIDE-A-LINK BARS
- TRIPLE GUAGE POD
- BED RUG
- WHITE FACE GUAGES
- TRANSGO SHIFT IMPROVER
- 408 STROKER KIT IN PROGRESS
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday April 24, 2002 at 11:17 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:08:46 EDT 2013.