- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 759th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 46% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
Regular Cab w/ the std. R/T diff. gearing: 3.92:1
- Leach/Mopar Performance Headers and down pipes, Mesa Hi-Flo cat, 3'' in/out DynoMax Race Mag. muffler
- Leach re-flash (supposedly the same as the Mopar PCM)
- R&D Performance throttle body
- 26x10.5 MT ET Streets DOT Drag Tires mounted on 15''x8'' Factory Dakota/Durango Rims
- 180 Degree Themostat
- K&N GenII air intake w/ the AIT sensor relocated into it
- ASP under drive crank pulley
- short belt (for the strip only) bypasses the power steering and AC pulley
It's fun, been proven reliable, relatively inexpensive and ... did I mention, fun!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday December 22, 2001 at 3:10 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:57 EDT 2013.