- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 674th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 52% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.26 on radials
Ordered winter of 2001 and got it March of 2002. Just the R/T option,regular cab,no power locks , no power windows, ect.
- Mopar Headers with y/pipe
- Mopar M1 2bbl manifold
- K&N air intake
- 52mm Holley TB
- 1.7 Harland Sharp roller rockers
- Hypertech Programmer III
- NX nitrous kit jetted at 100hp
- 2800 rpm stall convertor
- tci shift kit
- drag radials
Natraly aspirated i dynoed 257hp/309tq at the wheels. Nitrous dyno sheet yet to come. I ran a 13.4 with the nitrous in the Texas summer weather. With a stall,shiftkit,and drags i think shes got a 12.9 in her.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday August 27, 2006 at 11:36 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:55 EDT 2013.