- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 960th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 32% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
- PPH/mopar "jet hot" ceramic coated headers w/ y-pipe
- - MSD blaster coil
- - 3in aluminum sportsman street spintech exhaust w/ side exit polished tip
- - 3in stainless steel Magnaflow high-flow catalyic converter
- -Mopar PCM (non-federal)
- - 27x10.5x15 tubeless slicks mounted on 15x8 oem Dakota rims
- -Dodge Viper 2-speed electric fan
- - Autolite 3923 spark plugs gapped & indexed @ .032
- - Powertrax LockRite Locker w/ Mobil 1 75w90
- - M1 2bbl mopar intake manifold w/ large turtle
- - March anodized billet underdrive pulleys (waterpump, crank, alternator)
- - JBA super conductor 8mm red plug wires
- - Brog&Warner cap&rotor
- - F&B 2x50mm Billet Throttle Body- anodized
- - AutoSpecialities Clutch Kit
- - 180 degree Robert Shaw thermostat
- - Taylor battery relocate kit w/ red top Optima and 2/2 gauge cable
- - K&N FIPK w/ heat shield
- - removed AC lines, compressor, AC radiator, evaporator
- - 86 1/8 inch Gatorback belt ~ shorter
- - MObil 1 10w30 w/ Mobil 1 filter
- - redline water wetter
- - weight reduction (250+ lbs)- entire AC, tow package, spare tire+tire holder, toolbox bundle, rear stock bumper (roll pan), 2 piece center console, no bed cover, no tailgate
check out my homepage
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday November 30, 2005 at 7:26 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:50 EDT 2013.