- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 305th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 79% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.557 on slicks
MP 360 Magnum
1992 Dodge Dakota LE. Bought it back in 1994. Came with a stock 318 with no mods. Ran 15.50 out of the box and it's came a long way since then.
- Replaced the 318 with a MP 360 Magnum short block with a .512 lift 280 duration roller cam.
- Added a MP M1 single plane intake and a MP 4bbl throttle body.
- MP windage tray.
- 24lb injectors.
- Custom SBEC
- 1.7 ratio Crower roller rockers.
- Hooker full length headers.
- Flowmaster mufflers with custom H-pipe and duals 2 1/2 inch
- Dual electric fans.
- MSD 6A ignition.
- MSD Super Conductor 8.5mm Plug Wires
- Racing seats
- Art Morrison velocity stack under the air cleaner.
- Saddleman tonneu cover
- B&M light truck Megashifter
- Pro Finish fiberglass hood.
- Lund fiberglass roll pan.
- American racing polished aluminum wheels.
- Turbo Action shift kit.
- Custom 3500 stall convertor 10 inch.
- Richmond 4.56 gear with a trac-lock carrier.
- Custom drive shaft loop and engine brace.
- Competition Engineering slide-a-link traction bars.
- Lowered the rear two inches.
- 150 hp NOS dry setup for concealment.
- Competition Engineering drag shocks front and back.
- MP underdrive pulleys.
- Tossed out the A/C.
- Relocated the battery to the back.
- External trans cooler.
- K&N air filter.
- Mopar Magnum valve covers.
- Going to a Turbo Action shifter due to cable troubles.
- Looking to lighten up the 3700lb beast somehow.
See ya at the track!
This entry was last updated on
Thursday April 17, 2008 at 9:56 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:48 EDT 2013.