- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Ram SS/T
This truck is currently ranked 950th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 32% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.988 on Stock Radials
46RE 4 speed auto
1998 Dodge Ram 1500
White W/ Blue Racing Stripes
factory SS/T package
360 CI 46 RE 4 Speed Auto
3.92 gears Posi-trac Rear
All factory options but leather
- Stage 2 TransGo Shift kit
- Warlock Headers
- Custom Ram Air Kit W/ KN filter
- Perma-Cool Electric fan
- ASP Underdrive pulleys
- 160 Thermostat
- Warlock racing muffler
- Mopar performance Computer
- Mopar Performance R/T Heads
- Mopar Performance R/T Cam
- M1 Single plane Intake
- Custom Y-pipe
- Random Technology Cat
- Mickey Thompson Slicks
I Love My truck. I've spent less than $1000 and i started off running 15.70s
Waiting on track to close for season to get started on new mods.
I'll have a few pics up soon too.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 24, 2002 at 8:55 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:46 EDT 2013.