- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Chevrolet S-10
This truck is currently ranked 15th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 99% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.14 on 10.5ws
- Applied Nitrous Technology Jeff Prock plate fogger
- cam change,aluminum rods,fuel injection
It now has 2 stages and is at Applied Nitrous Technology in
Tampa FL. It hasn't been run since the 2 stage has been hooked up. We hope to do some testing this weekend at bradenton.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday November 15, 2003 at 12:41 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:43 EDT 2013.