- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1985 Chevy S-10 BLAZER
This truck is currently ranked 428th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 70% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.904 on E T STREETS
Bought at auction for 3,500 in 1991, stock truck
- Lowered six inches all around,shaved door handles,key locks, tailgate latchand body lines.Phantom toyota grill and chrome toyota bumberalong with shaved turn signal fender lights.350 with nitrous about 400 to the wheels
- New 350 with 450 hp and 2 stage nitrous.1 piont roll cage with all the interior gutted and race buckets with five piont harness.Hope to go in the high 10s
love chevy and still want to keep it a street truck
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday June 14, 2005 at 8:03 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:37 EDT 2013.