- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2004 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
This truck is currently ranked 1176th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 16% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.258 on Radials
Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition, Atlantic Blue Pearl and Taupe interior.
4x2 Quad Cab, 5.7L Hemi, Sport Package, Tow Package, Factory 20's wtih 275/60R20 Goodyear Wranglers.
- Magnaflow muffler, AFE intake, AirRam Jet Stream scoop, Hypertech programmer, Truck-Tek soft tonneau cover, Raptor black nerf bars and a rubber bed mat.
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 31, 2005 at 10:17 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:34 EDT 2013.