- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Durango
This truck is currently ranked 511th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 64% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on Radials
4 Speed Auto
- Fastman 408 Stroker
- Fastman ported Heads
- ATI Procharger w/ intercooler (8psi)
- 24 lb injectors
- Kenne Bell Headers
- M1 Intake (2 brl)
- Jacobs Ignition
- Fastman 52mm Throttle Body
- 2800 Stall Convertor
- 1.6 Hughes Roller Rockers
- Bassani X-Pipe
- Hotchkis Suspension
- Hotchkis anti-sway bars (front and rear)
- Billstien Shocks
I rolled the Durango in 2003 and it burned to a crisp.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday May 4, 2006 at 10:48 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:33 EDT 2013.