- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 FORD F-150
This truck is currently ranked 498th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 65% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.857 on drag radials
302 with auto trans and tow package which includes LS 3.55 rear axle.
- rebuilt stock 88 mustang short block AFR 165 heads gt-40 intake 70 mm throttle body underdrive pulleys superchip xtreme comp cam(218-224@.050 and .512-.512 lift) longtube headers no cats 150 horse nitrous baumann shift kit
- future mods include but not limited to 2600 stahl 24 lb injectors electric fans 80 mm mass air sensor up nitrous to 175 shot 3.73 gears
(the little 302 that could) new 1/8 mile time was with a slower 1.909 60' with traction problems.havent had a chance to run the 1/4 mile again yet.
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 4, 2002 at 4:03 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:31 EDT 2013.