- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1007th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 28% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.066 on radials
4 spd Auto
Just your basic club cab R/T, flame red of course
- Mopar cold air intake, Autolite 3923's, 180 thermostat, Dunlop Sport Rover GTX 255/55 17's, NX nitrous, IAT adjuster, 3/5 DJM lowering kit, new k&n gen II (old one bit the dust)
- Hopefully ill be getting a twin turbo kit from Bernd and Tom. if not ill go with r/t big valves and a blower
I love this truck, it definately has sleeper potential. I love to kill ricers. HAHA the 14.6 was run WITHOUT nitrous, the IAT took .5 off my time, worth the 32 bucks
This entry was last updated on
Thursday March 21, 2002 at 3:32 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:30 EDT 2013.