- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1968 ford f 100
This truck is currently ranked 124th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 92% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.413 on slicks
all steel except hood and tailgate stock chassis-suspension dropped I beams 3960 lbs
- ladder bars 604"big block ford c6 trans narrowed 9" diff no nitrous yet!!
- wheelie bars coilover rear shocks maybe. lean on it harder
only done 10 passes so far rpm at launch only 4600 rpm more to come yet!!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday May 8, 2007 at 1:40 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:29 EDT 2013.