- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Ford F150 Harley Davidson
This truck is currently ranked 756th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 46% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
2002 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson
Black - build number #7073
Stock-Supercharged and intercooled 5.4-liter TritonTM SOHC V-8 engine rated at 340 hp @ 4500 rpm, 425 lbs.-ft. torque @ 3250 rpm at the Crank.
- Tuned by Race Related 380HP/445TQ @ RW
- Diablo flip chip
- L upper pulley/4# lower
- C&L air intake w/95mm MAF, SBTB
- MAC Flowpath w/Bassani X pipe
- 160 Therm./NGK plugs
- Heat Exchanger and E-fan
- Maybe slicks...
All runs on crappy Goodyear GTII...no hook up...
This entry was last updated on
Friday March 12, 2004 at 12:00 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:21 EDT 2013.