- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Chevy Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1064th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 24% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.6 on radials
will beat a hemi all day long
- full face billet grille
- gaylords low profile hard tonneau
- sir micheal's fiberglass roll pan
- Pacesetter Long Tubes, with an Off Road Y
- Comp Cam 222/581 @112,
- Nelson Tune www.nelsonperformance.com
- Volant intake
- Detroit Tru Trac
- built trans
- stand alone nitrous
- possibly.... lq9
gears and trans is what i want now so i can break into the 13's... its very attainable, i have the HP just no way to get it to teh ground right now...
i really just kind of pay as i go... when i can afford something i get it... im a college kid working his way to the 12's
This entry was last updated on
Friday June 15, 2007 at 11:37 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:19 EDT 2013.