- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Dodge Dakota V6
This truck is currently ranked 992th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 29% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
Daily Driver - 2WD V6 Dodge Dakota SLT
- KB Silvolite Pistons - 10.75:1
- Ported Heads / Chambers all at 65cc's
- CompCams Custom Grind Camshaft
- Superior Airflow Airhat w/K&N 6x9 Filter
- NX 100HP Nitrous Shot
- Mopar 1.7:1 Roller Rockers
- CompCams Valve Springs/Retainers
- Crower Hydraulic-Roller Lifters
- Cloyes Dbl-Row/True-Roller Timing Chain
- APS 50mm Throttle Body
- Ford Motorsports 24# Injectors
- Modified factory intake manifold
- JBA Ceramic-Coated Headers
- Custom 2.5" Y-Pipe w/3" Single Rear/Pan Exit Exhaust
- Accel 300+ Ignition System w/Accel Coil
- Mopar Performance Plug Wires
- Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs (Gap @ .035")
- Hotchkis 2/3 Drop Kit
- 17"x9" 'Mopar Accessory' Rims
- BFG G-Force KDWS 255/50-17's
- 3.90:1 DANA Posi (8.25")
- Centerforce-II Clutch Assembly
- Cowl Induction Hood (Keeps the engine compartment cooler by 15 degrees)
- APEXi Super AFC-II Fuel Controller
- Custom Programmed PCM (ASE Chips)
- Working on a turbo system - will take a while though.
V8 Power and she still gets 17-19mpg on the average.
This entry was last updated on
Monday February 7, 2005 at 4:38 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:18 EDT 2013.