- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 624th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 56% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.84 on MT ET Streets
R/T options package, Weight 4200 lbs
- PPH ceramacoated headers
- SCT Tuner
- Polished M1 2bbl
- F&B 52x55 TB
- Scat H-beam rods
- SRP pistons building 10:8 to 1
- Internally balanced crank
- Crower stainless 1.7 roller rockers
- Mopar R/T 1.92 heads, Shadydell ported
- Crane springs
- Comp Cams custom grind cam
- MSD epoxy coil
- Taylor wires
- NAPA brass cap & rotor
- True duals dumped @ the axle w/ flow Pro mufflers,
- (no kitty)
- Sir Micheal's roll pan w/ 68 Firebird tail lights
- APC diamond clear headlights & corners
- Dropt 2.25" front & rear
- Taurus SHO floor shifter installed in stock console
- ZAINO, what else?
- Well, I forgot I hadn't updated since the new paint. Here she is in all her glory. Many,many man hrs spent (by me) on the custom work & prep for paint. Nice to say I did alot of the work on the rebuild! :)
I love driving this truck!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday October 2, 2012 at 7:23 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:17 EDT 2013.