- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner
This truck is currently ranked 467th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 67% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
The S-Runner model was a limited edition, V6, 2wd, 5speed,ex- cab, with a lower stance, street tires and a tuned suspension from the factory. Only available in Black or Red, full bed or stepside.
Mine is a Black full bed.
- GARRET T-04b 60-1/P-Trim .58 TURBO
- TIAL BLOWOFF
- TIAL WASTEGATE WITH 13.8psi SPRING
- 3" TURBO BACK MANDREL EXHAUST
- TURBO XS BOOST CONTROLLER
- SPEARCO INTERCOOLER
- RC 440cc INJECTORS
- WALBRO 255LPH FUEL PUMP
- APEXI S-AFC
- URD Speed Unlimiter
- TRD LSD
- SPEC 6-PUCK STAGE3iL CLUTCH
- ENKIE RPM O2 17X9s
- Split Second FTC1.1
- more boost
Motor, transmission, driveshaft and rear end are all stock.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday December 8, 2004 at 1:23 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:15 EDT 2013.