- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 GMC Sierra reg cab
This truck is currently ranked 1093th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 22% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.98 on street tires
long bed 2wd,towing package,power windows and stuff
- k&N intake kit,
- headers,one chamber flowmaster
- no cats
- built 4L65E tranny
- full spool with 3.42 gears
- throttle body spacer
- hypertech programer
- trick flow heads
- comp cam kit
- 3.90 gears
i messed up and should of got a 2000 they had 45 more hp and trq
This entry was last updated on
Friday June 10, 2005 at 10:01 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:14 EDT 2013.