- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 GMC SIERRA
This truck is currently ranked 945th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 33% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.023 on RADIALS
2000 GMC SPORTSIDE SLE 5.3, 3:42 POSI
- 160 STAT
- K&N FIPK
- 40 SERIES 3" FLOWMASTER
- MAF SCREEN REMOVED (Free)
- ASM LONG TUBE HEADERS
- O2 SIMULATORS
- HOTCHKIS 2/4 SLAM
- ASP UNDERDRIVE CRANK PULLY
- FACTORY 1600 STALL
- WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGER
- ELECTRIC FANS
- LS6 INTAKE
- NGK-TR55 PLUGS
- TB SPACER
- BBK THROTTLE BODY
- LS6 CAM
- SOME PORT AN POLISH ON THE HEADS
- 4.10s WITH EATON POSI
- DRAG SHOCKS TO HELP THIS THING HOOK
- A SET OF MT 28x10.5 SLICKS
- EVENTUALLY A STROKER KIT
just gettin started but have to get some traction first
love blasting 4-bangers
my 2/4 drop gave it camaro like stability with awsome appearance and greatly improved traction (doesnt do that rear end hop on a burnout. hopin to bust a 12.99 in a few months with the whipple
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday March 25, 2003 at 10:18 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:10 EDT 2013.