- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1985 GMC Sierra Classic 1500 shortbox
This truck is currently ranked 246th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 83% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
-power windows & locks
- -.040 over 400
- -forged JE 9.2 to 1 comp. pistons
- -4340 Eagle 5.7 rods
- -5140 LA enterprises crank
- -Comp hyd. roller cam & lifters
- -Crane 1.6 roller rocker arms
- -EdelbrocK Victor jr. cyl. heads
- -dual 9" K&Ns
- -dual 750 double pumps
- -th 400
- -10" 4500 stall converter
- -1 3/4" hedman headers, ceramic coated
- -3" dual pipes
- -3" dynamax ultra flow mufflers
- fuel system
- -BG 220 hotrod fuel pump & reg.
- -MSD digital 6
- -MSD billet distributor
- -MSD hvc coil
- -stock, rebuilt with polygrafite bushings(front & rear)
- -homemade caltrack type traction bars
- -6 point rollbar
- -after market cylinder block.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday May 12, 2005 at 3:20 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:07 EDT 2013.