- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1997 Chevrolet 1500 silverado
This truck is currently ranked 958th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 32% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.07 on drag radials
power window, locks, am/fm cd tape player. 5.7 vortec and 3.73 gears stock
- Airaid air intake
- elderbrock headers
- magnaflow exhaust w/x-pipe
- electric fans
- msd 6al box
- msd wires
- msd blaster coil
- picture is before battery relocation and CAI change.
- might go with a little shot to see if I can get down to the mid 13's...
all stock motor, all mods are bolt ons. not bad for a motor that was rated @ 255 hp stock. All throttle no bottle!
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday October 24, 2007 at 6:59 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:31:05 EDT 2013.